The University of Nottingham calls for applications for its partially and fully funded scholarships of 50% or 100% for outstanding students who live in Africa, India, and selected Commonwealth countries.
University of Nottingham flagship Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship was founded in 2001. The scholarship program is for international students who want to make a difference in the development of their home country.
The Commonwealth Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the University of Nottingham covers a tuition fee scholarship of 50% or 100% for outstanding students living in Africa, India, and selected Commonwealth countries.
To apply for the Commonwealth Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, applicants must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries,
- be an overseas student for fee purposes,
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022,
- studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences.
- In applying for this scholarship, applicants are to state their achievements, study plans, and reasons for choosing to study with the University of Nottingham.
- They should also evidence how studying at the University will help them contribute to the development of their home country.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: May 20, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.