Application is currently open for Africa graduate students for Control Risks Africa Graduate Programme 2022
As part of its Human Resources development strategy, Control Risks is embarking on the fourth iteration of its Africa Graduate Programme. This programme is aimed at providing a fantastic opportunity to deserving young people to gain skills and develop their workplace experience.
This is a fantastic rotation-based fully paid programme where the graduates will spend time working with different teams and service lines in various African countries and at the end of the 18 months’ programme, they must have a comprehensive knowledge and a sound understanding of Control Risks and the solutions we offer to clients.
As an equal opportunities employer, they encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout their recruitment process.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- A discretionary global bonus schemes that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks support hybrid working arrangement, whenever possible, that emphasizes the value of in-person time together in the office and with the clients while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
To be eligible for the programme applicants must be Kenyan/Nigerian/South African or Senegalese. with
- high self-motivation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An NYSC certificate (National Youth Service Corp)
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- less than 3 years work experience (does not include internships)
- Verbal, reading and written fluency in English.
To apply Control Risks Africa Graduate Programme 2022, click here.
Deadline: November 02, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.