The Cornell University welcome applications for the Cornell Assistantship for Horticulture in Africa (CAHA), a doctoral position for a student from sub-Saharan Africa studying in the field of horticulture.
The doctoral assistantship is available to one student from sub-Saharan Africa who conducts dissertation research in the region. The position is contingent upon the student returning to his or her home country after their doctoral degree is complete.
- Candidates must already have a Master’s degree,
- He/she should be an origin from a country in sub-Saharan Africa, excluding South Africa.
Applications should include the following:
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Complete application form
- Each applicant must include a research proposal, a maximum of 5 pages
- Three letters of recommendation (2 academics and 1 professional)
- Certified/true copies of transcripts of grades from the undergraduate, graduate, and other post-secondary education, in English
- An official copy of degrees and/or diplomas awarded
Documents should be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by mail to CAHA
Fellowship Attn: Denise Percy, Department of Global Development B75 Mann Library, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY USA 14853.
Deadline: September 15, 2020
For more information, visit the official site.