Applications are invited to the DAAD Master’s Studies Scholarship for All-Academic Disciplines.
The DAAD scholarship program offers students the opportunity to continue their academic education in Germany with a postgraduate or Master’s degree program completed at a state or state-recognized university in Germany or one year of study in Germany as part of a postgraduate or Master’s degree program with completing the degree abroad.
Duration: 10-24 months
- Scholarship payments of 861 Euros a month
- Payments for health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Payment of course fees for an online language course after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
To be eligible DAAD Master Studies Scholarship, applicants must:
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (e.g. Bachelor, Diplom) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- ResidE in Germany for longer than 15 months as at the application deadline cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants’ university degree should not date back more than 6 years at the time of the application deadline.
Application to DAAD Master Studies Scholarship for All-Academic Disciplines requires the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation,
- Academic achievements and duration of studies
- Information about the preferred Master’s programme,
- Proof of language proficiency,
- If applicable, letter of admission from the German host university
- A current Transcript of Records with individual grade(s)
- University degree certificate indicating final grade(s)
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.