The Transnational Centre for Just Transitions in Energy, Climate, and Sustainability– (TRAJECTS) opens its Call for Applications for Master and PhD. Scholarships 2021.
TRAJECTS is a DAAD-funded project that seeks to create and/or strengthen research and teaching capacities on Just Transitions in Energy, Climate, and Sustainability, especially in the Global South.
Within this framework, Master’s scholarships aim to strengthen the research capacity of our partners in the Global South and to increase the number of students contributing to research questions relevant for TRAJECTS as well as their individual interests and future careers.
However, PhD scholarships aim to strengthen the research capacity of our partners in the Global South and generate long-term local capacity to deal with academic and practical questions related to Transitions to Sustainability.
TRAJECTS International Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 covers
- A total sum of 2.500, EUR per cohort and year are available for Master to support international travel between the home and the host country.
- Monthly stipend of 400 for Masters.
- A limited sum of 500, EUR for research expenditure per Master grantee.
- Last degree certificate must not be older than six years when applying for the scholarship
- Enrolment as Master student at UMS/ UCT/ UNAL
- Newly enrolled or 1st-semester student at the beginning of the funding period
- Exceptional cases of funding of students in the 2nd or higher semester at the beginning of the funding period can be considered
Nevertheless, the following information applies to TRAJECTS 2021 Doctoral applicants
- English language proficiency
- Last degree certificate should not be older than six years when applying for the scholarship
- Acceptance/Enrolment as PhD student at UCT/ UNAL
- Newly enrolled or 1st year PhD student at the beginning of the funding period – funding granted initially for max 6 semesters and max.
Applications should be submitted according to the instructions of the host institution, via email together with all the documents
- Curriculum Vitae,
- motivation letter,
- In addition, applicants must register via a Google form (access application form).
To apply for TRAJECTS International Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022, click here.
Deadline: November 30, 2021.
For more information on TRAJECTS International Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022, visit the official site.