Academic Hive is calling all research students, academics, and business professionals to register for the Data Visualization in R: How to do it like a genius!
Good visualization tells a story, removes the noise from data, and highlights useful information for research and decision making.
This 1-day course is for researchers and business professionals who want to easily create and present powerful interactive data visualization. You will learn:
- How to create appealing, interactive, and customizable graphs and plots
- Basics of R (Installation, Data Importation, and Cleaning)
- How to access and work with large databases
- How to interpret data for decision-making and business insights
Duration: 2 hours
- Access to valuable R resources and work with global datasets
- Hands-on data visualization training (Live and on GitHub)
- Internationally-recognized Certificate of Participation
- Access to professional support from Prof. Jenine Harris and Academic Hive
- Access to grant opportunities for researchers
This workshop is for:
- Higher education/research students interested in putting up a unique dissertation
- Industry professionals seeking to make better decisions with data
- Early-career researchers in any location
- Research supervisors willing to learn modern research techniques
- Anyone seeking to do quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-method research
- Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making
- Scholars interested in getting published in high-impact factor journals
- Anyone interested in grant-writing and winning
To apply for the Data Visualization in R workshop, click here.
Deadline: June 25, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.