Applications are welcome for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR), Australia 2021.
The DUPR scholarships are funded by Deakin University for both domestic and international students. Deakin University offers a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. They lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.
Each year, Deakins offers its students world-class programs and endless opportunities. As one of Australia’s largest universities, Deakin has strong global linkages, world-class research, and, most importantly, an educational portfolio that blends the best of campus and digital delivery into a highly supportive and personalized student experience.’
Research Master Degree
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
- 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
- A stipend of $28,092 (2020 rate) or $28,600 (2021 rate) per annum tax exempt
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- For international students only: Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance or DUPRS a student must be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset an applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- An RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 percent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate.
To apply for this fellowship, the following eight steps must be completed successfully:
- Check the entry pathways
- Find a supervisor
- Arrange referee reports
- Prepare a proposal
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Prepare relevant documents/information
- Apply online
- Upload certified copies
For detailed information on how to apply, click here.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.