DAAD in collaboration with the University of Oldenburg (Germany), calls for applications for its DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme (UNILEAD 2022).
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) alongside the University of Oldenburg (Germany) are jointly organizing the DIES (Dialogue on Innovative Higher Education Strategies) University Leadership and Management Training Programme (UNILEAD) in Oldenburg, enabling young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries to successfully tackle every-day challenges.
UNILEAD (University Leadership and Management Training Course) is an English-language further education program for University Leaders from Southeast Asia, East and South Africa, Central and South America, and the Middle East. The aim of UNILEAD is to support the participants in the development, conception, and implementation of innovative projects in the field of personnel and organizational development.
DIES UNILEAD 2022 program covers
- During the contact phases the participants will be guests of the University of Oldenburg.
- Following expenses will be covered:
- Course costs for participation in UNILEAD.
- Travel costs: Flights to and from Germany (Economy class) and ground travel to and from Oldenburg
- Accommodation (including breakfast) and some joint meals at the two contact phases in Germany.
- Emergency health insurance during the contact phases.
The program seeks
- Applicants who have a Masters Degree
- 30-40 year-old junior leaders from universities who are active in the management of universities (e.g. program management,
quality management, human resources, advanced training, etc.)
- Applicants with maximum of 4 years of professional experience in university management
- Applicants with very good English language skills (oral and written) are essential
- International experience is an advantage.
The following information and documents are requirements for the DIES UNILEAD program 2022 application :
- Application Form including a clear practice-oriented Project Proposal – using the online-form provided on the website.
- Letter of Motivation including date and signature.
- Letter of Recommendation from university top management (President/Rector or Vice-Chancellor/Vice-Rector of the university) including date and signature.
- Proof of excellent English proficiency.
Deadline: October 11, 2022.
For more information About the DIES UNILEAD program 2022, visit the official site.