German Aerospace Center (DLR) and the ‘German Academic Exchange Service’ (DAAD) calls for application to its DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Program 2021.
DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Program is open to outstandingly qualified academics and scientists who generally hold a doctorate/ Ph.D. degree, additional prerequisites may differ and are stated in the fellowship offers.
A specific program for highly qualified international graduate and postdoctoral students and senior scientists is available. Individual DLR-DAAD Fellowships are defined and given out on a case-by-case basis.
The German federal government has entrusted DLR with future planning and implementation of the German space program, as well as international representation of German interests, as Germany’s space agency.
- monthly installment;
- health insurance,
- family allowances, and
- flat-rate travel allowance.
To be considered for the DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Program, applicants should
- have completed their studies with a doctorate/Ph.D./Candidate (Russia) not more than two years ago,
- be able to prove their outstanding study or research achievements in the field of research corresponding to the fellowship offer,
- have completed their studies or research with a university degree not more than six years ago,
- applicants must be working in higher education or at a research institute;
- have an excellent knowledge of English; knowledge of German is advantageous.
- Online application form;
- Complete curriculum vitae;
- List of publications, if applicable;
- Cover page;
- Statement of the reasons for applying for a certain fellowship;
- Abstract of the final Master or Ph.D. thesis (maximum of 3 pages);
- University degree certificate indicating final grade(s);
- German or English translation of documents submitted in the national language;
- All university certificates on all annual examinations with individual grade(s), including the grading system explanation.
Deadline varies per institution
For more information, visit the official site .