Applications are ongoing for the “E-JUST TICAD7 African postgraduate Scholarship for STI” in Egypt.
E-JUST offers the“E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to develop high-quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology, and Innovation) toward the future African STI network and beyond. These scholarships are provided under the cooperation of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
The scholarship’s support is dependent upon the student’s good standing with the E-JUST graduate program in which he/she is registered. Scholarships are full-time scholarships; this means that E-JUST students are fully devoting to their study and research in E-JUST and are not allowed to work elsewhere during their scholarship period.
The Following study Programmes are available for the scholarship:
M.Sc. of Faculty of Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering Program
- Computer Science and Engineering Program
- Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering Program
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Program
- Materials Science and Engineering Program
- Energy Resources Engineering Program
- Environmental Engineering Program
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering Program
M.Sc. of Institute of Basic and Applied Science
- Nanoscience Program
- Applied and Computational Mathematics Program
- Energy Materials Program
- Biotechnology Program
Duration: 2 years
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees,
- medical care,
- monthly stipend and
- round-trip flight ticket.
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to
universities or research institutions in Africa
- Must have a home address and current address in African continents.
- Applicant must be a holder of the nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST.
The following documents (SCANNED Copies) should be attached to the Online Application Form.
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- BSc. Certificate and B.Sc. Transcript; the B.Sc. transcript must include the grading system (the scanned copy of the transcript must be both sides front and back)
- BSc. Graduation Project; the file shall include the whole project (not a summarized copy)
- MSc. Certificate and M.Sc. Transcript for Ph.D. applicants
- MSc. Summary for PhD applicants only
- Research Proposal
- MSc. Thesis
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Personal Data Passport Page
- Personal Photograph (Formal Photo)
Deadlines: February 13, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.