The Sahara group limited, Nigeria invites applications for the Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme for Nigerian students 2021.
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Their aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
This is a short term Internship program that will give Nigerian students the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge they have gained in the course of study. They will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories, and how income is generated from power generation.
As an intern, applicants will be integrated into the Sahara multifunctional team of subject matter experts in the industry, from the very first day on the job. However, they will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for their learning activities across various sections throughout their learning experience.
Duration: 3-6 months
The Sahara internship program will help applicants to:
- enjoy one-on-one engagement with various professionals that can provide assistance regarding understanding the technical concepts of their course of study
- have enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry’s next generation of experts.
- enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
- Students with a minimum of Second class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- The student must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the program.
- The required field of study is Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology, and Environmental & Safety.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For more information and application, visit the official site.