Applications are currently welcome for the Ericsson Internship for Engineering Graduates in South Africa.
Ericsson South Africa recruits in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan, which prioritizes suitably qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.
They believe in fostering the development of their graduates and providing them with the best possible start in their careers. Ericsson graduates gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will help them advance their careers. As a result, they will not only allow graduate students to work with teams on live projects, but the students will also receive training courses and be assigned a dedicated mentor who will provide formal and informal mentoring throughout the program.
Location: Johannesburg, GT, ZA
- A great training program before moving into an experienced job.
- Enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in2019, 2020, and early 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Communications Engineering, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest June 2021.
Additionally, applicants must have:
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
Applications must include the following Documents
- Complete application form
- Educational certificate.
To apply Ericsson Internship for Engineering Graduates, click here.
For more information, visit the official site.