Application is currently ongoing for the ExxonMobil Upstream Graduate Internship in Nigeria for graduate students.
This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of the internship, interns will apply their knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
ExxonMobil believes in continuous learning and development. Therefore, interns will be given opportunities to prove themself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. they will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching by their supervisors.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- A few months program with an emphasis on training and career development
- Pick up the critical skills needed to develop into a business leader
- Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape the world
- Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues.
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer, Metallurgical & Material Engineering, Geoscience, or other related engineering disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second-Class Upper-division (2:1)
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills
- They must have completed their National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019.
Interested applicants can apply using the link below and attach the following in their applications
- An updated resume
- A cover letter indicating interns availability period
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
To apply, click here
For more information, visit the official site.