Application is currently ongoing for ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship in Social Sciences and Humanities.
This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company.
ExxonMobil believes in continuous learning and development. Candidates will be given opportunities to prove themselves and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. They will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from their supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show the candidate what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Hands-on training from experienced supervisors.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other
- Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
A complete application must include the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- An updated resume
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Valid Government-issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence.
To apply for the ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship, click here
For more information, visit the official site.