Facebook seeks individuals passionate about deep learning, computer vision, audio and speech processing, natural language processing, machine learning, reinforcement learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics to apply for the Research Interns to join the Facebook AI Research internship (FAIR).
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
The Facebook AI Research internship program (FAIR) will give successful applicants the opportunity to advance their intelligent in science and technology
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent systems.
- Perform research that improves understanding and representation of the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
- Devise data-driven models of human behavior.
- Influence progress of relevant research communities by producing publications.
- Collaborate and increase productivity on existing research projects
Successful interns to the FAIR program will have the opportunity to publish at top-tier conferences such as NIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, NAACL, and EMNLP.
The following are preferred requirements to the Facebook Research in Artificial Intelligent (FAIR)
- Pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- First-author publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, NAACL, and EMNLP).
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods.
- Research and software engineer experience demonstrated via an internship, work experience, or coding competitions.
- Knowledge in Python, Lua, C++, C, C#, and/or Java.
To apply for the Facebook AI Research internship (FAIR) , click here
Application Deadline: onging
For more information about the Facebook AI Research internship program (FAIR), visit the official site.