The University of Amsterdam invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions in Strategy, International Business, and Innovation at the University.
University of Amsterdam(UvA) is hiring to accommodate the growing national and international demand for their education. Their teaching is research-based and relevance, responsibility and an international focus are key. They foster excellent relations with a vibrant business community in the Amsterdam region and globally. The successful candidate will be a member of a successful group with both ambitious and supportive culture with ample opportunity for personal development in an attractive international work environment. UvA aims for outstanding research and world-class teaching in university Bachelor’s, Master’s, and executive programs.
UvA is looking for candidates interested in strategic innovation, dynamic capabilities, organizational learning, exploration-exploitation, and organizational search behavior, against the backdrop of changing business landscapes and disruptive technologies. Nevertheless, scholars who share UvA’s passion for the field of strategy and digital innovation and will contribute to their research and teaching on digital transformation.
Starting Date: September 1, 2021.
Duration: 6 years
The job entails a six-year tenure-track position. Conditional on meeting the tenure-track criteria, the school will offer a tenured position as Associate Professor.
The main tasks will be to:
- initiate and perform academic research culminating in publications in leading journals;
- teach and supervise theses in our BSc and MSc in Business Administration, the MBA, and our Executive Programme Management Studies.
- A minimum of €4,402 and maximum of €5,127 gross per month at full employment, and
- A very attractive pension scheme.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- hold a relevant Ph.D. (or be close to finishing),
- have a clear research portfolio and preferably already (forthcoming) publications in reputable journals,
- take their teaching seriously with proven ability in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate level,
- are valued colleagues with both able to work individually and with a team,
- have experience in quantitative as well as qualitative research methods,
To apply for this position, applicants are to submit the following documents in PDF files:
- a cover letter,
- a curriculum vitae,
- two or three sample copies of their research (published papers or working papers), and
- two reference letters.
To apply, click here
Application Deadline: January 24, 2021
For more information visit the official site.