The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United State calls for applications for the FAO-Hungarian Masters’ Scholarship for the 2022–2023 Academic session.
The goal of the training is to educate master’s level food safety and quality engineers who can use their microbiological, molecular biological, toxicological, and analytical chemical knowledge to control and check the production and distribution of high-quality food that is suitable for humans nutrition in all ways. Individual work capability, professional opinion generation and decision making, research, development, and management capability, leadership management capability, creativity, efficient issue solving, and information application and analysis capability are all necessary.
FAO will pre-screen candidates and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary that will send them to the corresponding University as chosen by the applicants. Students must submit only COMPLETE dossiers.
Duration: 4 semesters (22 months)
The FAO-Hungarian Masters’ Scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation;
- subsistence costs;
- health insurance.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be nationals of the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo1, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia.
- Students from non-English speaking countries applying to English courses should have an appropriate level of knowledge in oral and written English
- Students holding a BSc/MSc or equivalent are welcome to apply
Candidates will be selected for the FAO-Hungarian Scholarship on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Good health
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- Statement of motivation
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the
- diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority
To apply for FAO-Hungarian Masters’ Scholarship, click here.
Deadline: February 28, 2022.
For more information on FAO-Hungarian Masters’ Scholarship, visit the official site.