Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) welcomes applications from students worldwide to the 2023 Youth Professional Program 2023.
FAOU YPP Program is open once a year for youth around the world who want to pursue a managerial position! It’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international organization, integrated with an educational program (International MBA Track). It’s a unique experience, which will give students the knowledge and experience that they need to start their managerial careers. The program is paid and offers students a double certificate, one for the International MBA Track that they will study, and the second for a manager for the position where they will serve.
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then we have developed courses in various specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities. We believe that open and free education is a right for everyone, and that’s why we have created various academic programs, accessible from everywhere and to everyone without pre-conditions or entrance exams.
It’s a university that gives students higher education for free and with convenient self-paced study options worldwide regardless of age, country, educational or cultural background.
- Free access to FAOU International MBA Track Program;
- Experience in Managerial Position;
- Flexible working time (Around 8 hours a week);
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Remotely Training during the program;
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world;
- Boost their confidence and develop soft skills like management, communication, and leadership skills.
To qualify the Youth Professional Program 2023, applicants must meet he following criteria
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Basic understanding of computer applications;
- Access to the internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
To apply for the Youth Professional Program 2023, click here.
Deadline: remain open until filled
For more information Youth Professional Program 2023, visit the official site.