Flinders University Australia Invites applications from international students to its fully-funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FIPRS) 2021.
The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is a scholarship that pays international tuition costs and also offers a stipend for international students. Candidates who show exceptional aptitude for independent study, intellectual merit, academic research preparation, and research metrics and results are awarded the FIPRS.
The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) covers:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of $28,597 per annum
- Establishments allowance of $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
To be considered for the Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS),
- Applicants must be citizens of every nation outside of New Zealand
- He/she must meet the University’s academic criteria for a Master’s degree by study or a Doctorate degree by research.
- They must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
Interested applicants are to submits the following documents for application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Publications with not less than 5 years old
- Research proposal
- Academic transcript
- Academic Referee reports.
Deadline: August 6, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.