Application is ongoing for the Flutterwave, Barter Student Ambassador Program 2021.
The Barter Student Ambassador Program is an exclusive community of young, smart, and influential students in some of the leading universities across the world such as Princeton University, University of Cape Town, Ashesi University, University of Nairobi, University of Lagos, and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, among others.
This opportunity is currently open to students enrolled in university degree programs. As an undergrad, postgrad, or PhD student, an applicant can join the Barter Ambassador program in his/her school, refer others, and make money.
Apart from the Earned income of $1500
Applicants will also benefit from the following:
- Access mentorship by experts from Flutterwave.
- Access internship opportunities with Flutterwave or any of their clients who need interns.
- Enhance their professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills.
- Earn money while in school.
- Obtain a certificate of recognition.
- Participate in special Flutterwave events and product training.
- Incorporate their own ideas and support in a creative environment.
To be eligible for the Barter Student Ambassador Program, applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in a country where you can use Barter.
- Pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, or any program spanning a minimum of 1 year.
- An active member of a number of student groups, clubs, and associations on your campus.
- Passionate about business and technology.
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
For more information visit the official site.