The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme and its partners (FMSH-IFRA) is offering a postdoctoral mobility grant to researchers in social sciences and humanities.
The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme (FMSH) and the Institut Français de Recherche en Afrique (IFRA) of Nairobi offer a short-term fellowship of three month in France for postdoc researchers from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, Eastern Congo (Kivu) who have presented their thesis from 2016.
This research stay is designed to enable researchers to conduct research studies in France: field enquiries, library and archives work.
The programme breaks down into two sections
- The INCOMING programme
This programme targets researchers affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute based aboard wishing to undertake a research stay in France.
- The OUTGOING programme
This program targets researchers residing and affiliated with a French institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute who would like to benefit from a research stay in another country.
The FMSH-IFRA fellows will receive a monthly stipend of €1600 to cover expenditure such as transport and accommodation costs.
- This program is open to researchers originating from Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda Eastern Congo (Kivu) and affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public or private research institute based in one of these countries.
- Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate and presented their thesis from 2016.
- They must be involved in research in social and human sciences.
Applications for FMSH-IFRA Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship must include the following information:
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- List of publications
- Copy of the PhD diploma
- Letter from the director of the research institution in Romania
- Letter of invitation from the director of the host research institution in France.
Deadline: December 10, 2021.
For more information about FMSH-IFRA Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, visit the official site.