Applications are welcome for the 2022/2023 FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarships for Postgraduate Students.
The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is set up under the Pan-African Programme (Development Cooperation Instrument) and is based on the experience of the Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme. The programme’s objective is to improve the skills and competencies of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. The specific objective is to implement Master’s, Doctoral level and staff mobilities via a strong graduate research and studies programme (GRSP) on Food, Energy, and Water Security (F.E.W.S) with a suite of academic programmes on offer at the partner institutions.
The FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility 2022/23 Scholarships package covers the following:
- Travel and visa expenses
- Monthly allowance
- Insurance cost (medical, travel, accident)
- Nationals and/or residents of African countries who are staff, alumni, and/or students registered in one of the Partner Universities at the time of application or having obtained a qualification from one of the Universities involved in the partnership.
- Also, applications from females are especially welcome
Interested applicants for FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility 2022/23 Scholarships for Postgraduate Students are welcome to apply along with the following documents:
- Current Resume or CV
- Academic Certificate
- Description of research topic
- Official Language Test (English test)
- Official Transcript of Diploma
- Proof of registration/Alumni
- Host University Application form (Proof of application to the host University)
To apply, click here.
Deadline: August 13, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.