The University of Twente invites researchers and educators to apply for the position of Full Professor Health Systems Engineering (HSE) in the Technology, Policy, and Society (TPS) department of the School of Business and Management Sciences.
Here, candidates will participate in (cross-disciplinary) bachelor and master programs, as well as continuing and advanced education formats, to build a solid Health Systems Engineering (HSE) education portfolio. They make an impact and contribute to awareness valorization by interacting with societal groups, health policymakers, innovators, and other stakeholders.
Nevertheless, they will take responsibility for strengthening the TPS ecosystem’s ability in health systems engineering by encouraging researchers from related fields to collaborate. By applying engineering design and analysis concepts to complex problems, and contribute to the university’s mission as a people-first, high-tech university and advance Twente’s place in the international HSE sector.
- A competitive salary
- Holiday allowance and year-end bonus
- Personal and professional development program
- A solid pension scheme
- a family-friendly institution, offering support for dual hiring.
Candidates applying for the health system engineering should meet the following requirements:
- Have strong collaborative and communication skills, as well as research experience in a multidisciplinary setting;
- have established an international research line, a strong publication record, and substantial external funding;
- Be fluent in the English Language;
- are involved in networks and have experience working closely with health organizations and government agencies;
- have an understanding of how current healthcare systems are organized, as well as comprehensive (system-level) approaches to addressing the problems they face;
- have a vision and drive to enhance the quality and resilience of health systems (seeing opportunities and possibilities, demonstrating ambition).
Interested applicants applying for this position should submit the following documents
- A curriculum vitae (including a list of publications in peer-reviewed journals), and
- A vision statements.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.