Hanken School of Economics is offering premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of Global Business School Network (GBSN) member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s Master Degree program in 2021.
With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network fosters cross-border networking, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
Duration: 2-year master program
The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Candidates must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5.
Deadline: January 15, 2021
For more information visit the official site.