The Global Development Network is recruiting consultants to undertake online communications training for the finalists of the Global Development Awards Competition 2020 under the Japanese Award for Outstanding Research on Development category.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and restrictions in movement, the entire training will be conducted Virtually, Unlike the other time.
The current COVID-19 pandemic has brought into the limelight the links between extreme environmental pressure, unsustainable economic activity and public health emergencies.
Therefore, calls for renewed and courageous political action and a refurbish in policy approaches to steer the crisis, are close to the universal.
The training will strengthen the three finalists’ presentation and communications skills on their proposals, thereby preparing them for their presentation in front of a high-level academic jury and the general public. The event in 2020 will be online, with particular attention to online delivery.
- Preparation of online training
- Facilitation of the online training
- Total payments of USD 2,250 for the assignment
- Provision of the platform to be used for the delivery of the training by GDN.
- Applicants should be professional trainers, with strong experience in translating and communicating research products for a wide audience,
- He/she should have experience in using online media to disseminate research.
What is required;
- A full CV
- Evidence of previous experience for two similar assignments or relevant projects
- A proposition of draft agenda for the online training through the email addresses below
Deadline: September 30, 2020
For more information visit the official site.