Young, independent researchers with the highest degree of scholarly excellence and a demonstrated desire for making an impact are welcome to apply for the 2021/22 global Young Academy (GYA) membership call.
The GYA is a multinational organization with a strong emphasis on diversity and welcomes applications from competent people. There will be no discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or other characteristics for all candidates. Applications are welcome from women and applicants from various minority groups, as well as applicants from various disciplines such as the natural, physical, and social sciences, as well as the arts and humanities, as well as people working in government, industry, and non-governmental organizations.
They seek young scholars who combine excellence in research with a demonstrated passion for delivering positive social impact.
The GYA call is open to all scholars:
- working in any research-based discipline, including the natural, physical and social sciences, as well as the arts and humanities.
- Who have a PhD or equivalent degree in the above mentioned area.
- Who provide evidence of interest or experience in one or more of these areas.
- in their early to middle years of their independent careers, i.e. approximately 7 years from PhD and aged 30-40.
Both the online application form and the supporting documentation must be written in English. The following documents must be uploaded as PDF files with the online application:
- Curriculum vitae,
- Letters of support, and
- Data Protection / Declaration / signature of applicant.
To get the GYA application form, click here
Deadline: September 15, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.