The Department of Cognitive Neuroscience, Radboudumc, and the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour are searching for a Grant Manager.
As a Grant Manager, the candidate will coordinate, support and oversee all reporting activities to EU and other grant bodies. He/she will keep a keen eye on data and privacy issues and, deliverables and results. She/he will be involved in the preparation of new grant proposals, and support dissemination and public engagement.
The candidate will work with the Principal Investigators of the department, supporting them in the preparation of the proposals, building consortia, and contract negotiations. She/he will have a role in the organization of international consortium meetings and will participate in the meetings. He/she also will work closely with the Valorization department, and legal and finance teams to ensure the successful implementation of the projects.
The tasks of the Grant Manager in Cognitive Neuroscience will include:
- Manage and support execution of complex grants with regard to administration, reporting, meeting organization, ethics approval, data basing and archiving.
- Spot new grants opportunities.
- Support preparation and submission of new grants.
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team.
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.230 and € 5.088 (scale 10) based on full-time employment.
- An annual vacation allowance of 8% and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- Radboud university medical center pays 70% of the pension premium.
- A discount on health insurance as well
- And annual courses, both professional and personal.
- They provide other attractive facilities, such as childcare and sports facilities.
The Grant Manager in Cognitive Neuroscience seeks applicants with:
- an MSc or Ph.D. degree and experience with project management, preferably in international research projects.
- have excellent oral and written skills in both English and Dutch.
- exceptional communication abilities, and ability to cultivate lasting relationships built on trust and mutual understanding.
- innovative and proactive approach, continuously seeking new and creative solutions to challenges, striving for progress and growth.
Interested applicants are to send their application via the apply button below and include the following:
- A motivation letter
- A full Curriculum Vitae.
To apply for the Grant Manager in Cognitive Neuroscience, click here.
Deadline: April 10, 2023.
For more information on the Grant Manager in Cognitive Neuroscience, visit the official site.