Cambridge University Press & Assessment invites policy leaders focused on Sub-Saharan Africa to join a cohort of Edtech leaders working to improve learning for millions of students in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The goal of this seven-month blended program is to develop leadership, policy, and educational technology skills. It also includes a four-day residential module at the University of Cambridge. Through workshops, individual study, and one-on-one coaching, students and their classmates will gain knowledge from one another and our knowledgeable instructors. They want to provide everyone with the tools they need to create and steer coalitions of interest groups for change.
The Cambridge fellowship follows a three-strand curriculum, which addresses the following questions:
- EdTech: How can technology be used to improve learning outcomes across your education system?
- Policy: How can you apply User Centred design processes to address challenges in your education system?
- Leadership: How can you mobilize stakeholders from across government and civic society to build and lead a strong coalition for change?
Full scholarships for the HP Cambridge Partnership for Education EdTech include;
- funding for flights,
- university accommodation, visas, and
- most meals at the four-day academy in Cambridge as well as
- tuition fees for the whole program,
- including one on one coaching.
Policy leaders focused on Sub-Saharan Africa are welcome to apply to the HP Cambridge Partnership for Education EdTech Fellowship Program.
To apply for HP Cambridge Partnership for Education EdTech Fellowship Program, click here
Deadline: April 16, 2023.
For more information on HP Partnership for Education EdTech Fellowship Program, visit the official site.