Application is currently ongoing for the Hubert Humphrey International Students Fellowships in USA.
Humphrey Fellowships are fellowships for international students awarded competitively to candidates who are mid-career professionals in many fields. The Program (Hubert Humphrey International Students Fellowships) provides a year of professional enrichment in the United States for experienced professionals from designated countries undergoing development or political transition.
Humphrey Fellows will create customized program plans for their professional growth when they arrive in the United States, outlining their aims and objectives for the year, which will include courses, seminars, special projects, professional and community activities. The Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for international students expect fellows to work within this designated field below.
- Human and Institutional Development
- Rights and Freedoms
- Sustainable Lands
- Thriving Communities
The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
The basic requirements for the Hubert Humphrey fellowship in USA for international students include:
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- English language ability
- A record of public service in the community
To apply for the Hubert Humphrey International Students Fellowships in USA, click here
Deadline: October 1, 2021.
For more information about Humphrey fellowship and application, visit the official site .