The Hypatia Tenure Track Grants of the Radboud university medical center offers a unique opportunity. This unique and highly sought-after research position offers a special opportunity to establish an independent research group.
Radboud university medical center, Nijmegen, the Netherlands, is a leading academic center for patient care, education, and research, with the mission ‘to have a significant impact on healthcare’. They are looking for a candidate who qualifies for a Hypatia Tenure Track Grant of the Radboud university medical center. However, they seek experts in the building and application of mathematical (disease) modeling and micro-simulation methods, such as Markov models, discrete event simulation, or system Dynamics, to study the effectiveness and efficiency of risk-based cancer screening and follow up strategies, innovative treatment modalities, and (personalized) prevention and screening strategies beyond the cancer domain.
Duration: A full-time employment for 4 years.
Hypatia Tenure Track Grant, 1 million Euros for 4 years.
The criteria for the Hypatia Tenure Track Grant are:
- Excellent researchers (preferred candidates should have obtained their PhD degree within the last 8 years) with a strong motivation to perform top internationally-recognized research;
- At least 2 years of post-doctoral experience;
- At least six months of international experience;
- A proven research track record;
- High affinity for applied research in one of the Radboudumc research themes.
- The ability to successfully team up with peers to attract research funding.
The application should include;
- a curriculum vitae, which includes past research performance and research proposal outline.
- a brief cover letter discussing applicants interests about this position;
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letter.
To apply for Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant, click here.
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022.
For more information about Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant, visit the official site.