A call for application is open for the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) 2021/22.
The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) seeks to inspire and support young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field. To that end, the MSCFP provides scholarships to selected students studying towards a Master’s degree in nuclear-related subjects as well as internship opportunities facilitated by IAEA.
The program supports young women studying in nuclear-related fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, secure, and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security and non-proliferation.
- 20,000 euros for tuition costs and
- 20,000 euros for living costs for the duration of their Master’s programme.
The IAEA MSCFP is open to students from IAEA Member States who meet the following entry requirements:
- Female candidates;
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme.
Preference will be given to applicants with above-average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
The documents required in addition to completing the online application form are:
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the programme
- Portrait photo (resolution higher than 1000 x 1000 pixels)
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
- Completed reference forms sent directly to MSCFP@iaea.org by two referees.
Deadline: September 30, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.