Applications are welcome to the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (IFAIR) in Nigeria 2021/22
The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers is an initiative for raising a generation of innovators, inventors, and researchers in Nigeria.
This 6-month innovation start-up initiative of the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria and the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria will provide needed workspace, equipment, and mentoring to participants, to enable them to transform their idea into inventions, innovations into solutions, and prototypes, ready for industrial uptake
For IFAIR Participants
- Participate in a 6-month fellowship program which run both online and in-person
- Enjoy an all-expense paid training in Abuja which will cover flights, accommodation, feeding and daily stipends
- Tailored mentoring and training from Israeli and Nigerian top experts
- Access to local and foreign investors
- Access to an ultramodern fabrication and innovation hub where they will have the opportunity to develop their prototypes free of charge with the support of top Israeli and Nigerian professionals
- Become fellows of the prestigious Israeli Embassy fellowship program
For IFAIR Mentors
- Automatic adoption as a Fellow of the Skill “G” Innovation Center.
- Enlistment into i-FAIR database of Mentors, for references and future engagements.
- Opportunity to network with fellow mentors from other parts of the world, especially Israel and Nigeria.
- Opportunity to network with renowned as well as aspiring Inventors, Innovators and Researchers in Mentor’s field of expertise.
- Access to New Innovations, Inventions and Researches in Mentor’s field of expertise.
- Access to an interactive platform where i-FAIR Organizers, Sponsors, Partners, Participants, Mentors and Investors will meet and interact.
- i-FAIR Mentorship Certificate Award to Mentors.
To qualify for the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (IFAIR), applicants must be
- Holders of a degree from a tertiary institution
- Nigerian Citizens
- 21 years age and above
- Located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem
- With an Invention/innovation that exceeds the idea stage, In one of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/ Environmental Management
- Medical Devices
- Disability Inclusion (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
for detailed information on how to apply for the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (IFAIR) 2021/22, click here
Deadline: September 30, 2021.
For more information about IFAIR Fellowship, visit the official site.