Invest Your Talent in Italy calls for scholarships applications for international students (Academic Year 2022-2023).
The Program is aimed at increasing cooperation between Italian universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization in Italy and to start a working experience in the Italian companies that are part of the Program.
Students will have the opportunity to: – improve both academic and technical abilities through a variety of CORSI DI LAUREA MAGISTRALE programs by enrolling in the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program TAUGHT IN ENGLISH at famous Italian universities. Attend an ON-THE-JOB TRAINING to improve their practical skills for their future employment. While completing their academic work, students can work for some of Italy’s most prestigious organizations.
- Tuition exemption
- Grantees will receive a 900,00 (nine hundred) € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis
- Grantees must subscribe a health insurance policy to cover any expenses due to illnesses or accident
Eligibility requirements to apply for Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships for International Students:
- Be a citizen of one of the 17 Countries (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam);
- Have been born ON or AFTER January 1 st, 1996, except for those applying for a scholarship renewal;
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario);
- Have at least a B2-level of English. An English language certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (highly recommended IELTS, TOEIC & TOEFL) isrequired.
Candidates for the Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships for International Students must provide the following documents:
- Academic Transcript with all exams and grades;
- Certificate of your first academic degree (Bachelor’s Degree);
- (Documents issued in English, French and Spanish are accepted)
- A video no more than one minute long about motivations;
- English language certificate;
- Italian language certificate;
- Valid Passport.
To apply to Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships for International Students, click here.
Deadline: February 15, 2022.
For more information on Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships for International Students, visit the official site.