The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) in Saudi Arabia – Jeddah invites applications from students (undergraduate and postgraduate) to its 3rd quarter of internship program in 2021.
An internship with IsDB is an excellent way to gain practical work experience, learn about prospective careers, and network with professionals from all over the world. Most importantly the IsDB internship gives interns the opportunity to help others achieve acceptable standards of living and social conditions.
The purpose of the IsDB Internship is to provide students from colleges, universities, and similar academic institutions with the opportunity to engage in an active learning environment and obtain practical experience to complement their academic learning. The Program accepts both local and international applicants.
Duration: 3 Months
- Be a full-time Bachelors or Masters student from an accredited university/college.
- A Minimum grade average:
- B+ according to the American academic system or 3 out of 4 GPA.
- Good according to the Arabic education system.
- Lower Second Class Honours according to the British system.
- Assez Bien according to the French system.
- Have an official request from the university/college specifying the need for internship and endorsed by the university registrar/ graduate council.
- A good command of the English language is reguired (written and verbal).
- Have no previous internship at IsDB and its affiliates.
Applications must be submitted in English
- A detailed CV,
- A motivation letter
- Contact information of (at least) two (academic) referees
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.