Application is open to the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) MSc Scholarship Program 2021
The Programme was launched in 1998 to assist IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries in the development of their human capitals especially in development-related areas relevant to Sustainability Sciences that are both relevant and important for their development and specifically:
- To increase the number of intermediate level manpower, which is necessary for effective technology development, transfer, and maintenance.
- To increase access to the educational opportunities available under the IsDB initiatives in human capital development by creating a special program suited to their circumstances and needs.
- Enhance the ability of students to participate in the IsDB Ph.D. Program.
The program covers the following items:
- Tuition fees as charged by the university and approved by the IsDB.
- Cost of medical treatment at university/government/public hospitals Monthly. stipend commensurate with the cost of living in the country of study.
- Economy class return air tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and
- Installation allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Thesis preparation Allowance.
The Programme is open for academically meritorious students and mid-career professionals from member countries and Muslim Communities in non-member countries. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Candidates from non-member countries must be Muslim.
- Have a minimum of 70% in his/her Bachelor studies GPA.
- Choose a field of study listed among the approved disciplines of the program.
- Provide certified English or French translation of all documents in case if they are initially in other languages.
- Provide evidence of language proficiency in university medium of instruction as relevant.
- Must not receive any other scholarship at the time of application and during the study.
- Must be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
Deadline: March 31, 2021.
For more information visit the official site.