Applications are currently ongoing for the 2021 Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program for Early-Career Researchers globally.
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is a globally competitive fellowship program for early-career researchers aiming at improving the development and living conditions of children and youth. This includes, but is not limited to, educational sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, political sciences, linguistics, neurosciences, and medical sciences.
Duration: 3 years
The fellowships cover a monetary sum of CHF150’000 and other financial and non-financial benefits.
An ideal candidate for this fellowship
- must have obtained his/her Ph.D. or equivalent degree within the past 10 years;
- is employed at an institution of higher education or research institute;
- is currently conducting high-quality research in an area of interest to the Jacobs Foundation;
- must be committed to engaging with the Jacobs Foundation and the Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
The following selection criteria are weighted equally:
- Past research accomplishments and publication record
- Creativity and potential for serving as a leader in the scientific community
- Scientific quality of methods and data
- The international relevance of the fellow’s planned work
- Potential for promoting human development and learning
- Alignment of planned projects with the goals of the Jacobs Foundation
- Willingness to support the Foundation’s aims and to engage with them.
Deadline: January 11, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.