Applications are open for the post of Assistant Professor of Marketing, Nijmegen School of Management (NSM) at Radboud University.
The Nijmegen School of Management (NSM) is an academic centre of research and higher education, focusing on institutional and managerial issues within complex organizations. There are seven disciplines within NSM: Business Administration, Public Administration, Political Science, Economics and Business Economics, Social and Political Sciences of the Environment, Human Geography, and Spatial Planning.
Radboud University has a strong preference for a candidate who combines an interest in technological innovation and/or entrepreneurship topics with an interest in responsibility issues related to marketing management.
They have a strong track record in promoting excellent women scholars to leadership positions and therefore especially welcome female applicants.
Date of Resumption: February 1, 2021
Duration: 4 years
Successful applicants will perform the following task
- be an internationally active researcher in the field of Marketing.
- will teach courses in the Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Administration, the Master’s specialisation in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and/or the Master’s specialisation in Marketing.
- will supervise Master’s and Bachelor’s students working on their theses.
- As an active researcher, contribute to the development of research in line with the department’s Responsible Organization research programme,
- publish in international high-quality journals,
- attract external research grants/funding from governmental, European and/or private institutions,
- supervise PhD candidates, build international networks with businesses and academics, and contribute to the department’s administration and management tasks.
A gross salary of € 5,127 per months
Holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus.
An attractive retirement scheme and (partly paid) maternity leave.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A PhD degree in business administration or a related field.
- An excellent scientific reputation, evidenced by a pipeline of publications in internationally recognised high-quality journals, preferably on topics that combine marketing management with technological innovation/entrepreneurship and responsibility.
- Substantial international experience and network.
- Strong teaching qualities, and enthusiasm for teaching and working with students, and the capacity to develop and implement innovative teaching methods as well as the ability to coordinate academic courses or study programmes. A Dutch university teaching qualification (BKO or UKO) or equivalent would be an advantage.
- The ambition to attract research funding.
- Strong connections to organisational and business practice.
- Excellent English language skills and a willingness to learn Dutch.
- Proven ability to cooperate with and inspire a team of professionals.
All applications should be addressed to prof. dr. Bas Hillebrand and submit it, using the application button and the following attachments should be included:
- CV including a list of publications.
- Letter of motivation.
- Overview of teaching experience and teaching evaluations.
Prof. dr. Bas Hillebrand, Professor Marketing
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
For more information, visit the official site.