The Amsterdam School of Economics calls for application for the post of a Professor of Economics of Taxation and Section Head University of Amsterdam.
Successful candidates are expected to contribute to teaching, management and for a limited part of the time to research. Teaching will be at both the undergraduate (BSc) and the graduate (MSc) level and will range from first-year tutorials to supervising MSc theses. Management will mainly concern the management tasks related to the leadership of the Section, such as management of human resources and budgetary responsibility.
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Initial salary is between €5,749 and €10,106 gross per month
- UvA offers a very attractive pension scheme.
- The university has generous provisions for parental leave as well.
Candidates for this position must meet the following requirement
- Highly-motivated candidates with outstanding teaching qualities in the area of Economics of Taxation and proven management qualities.
- Have potential for and/or record of excellence in teaching and management. Visibility in terms of research activity and visibility in the public debate on tax policies will be an asset.
Interested applicants should include the following documents In their applications
- names and email addresses of 2 references,
- one or more research papers,
- information about their teaching experiences, and
- a cover letter describing their research and teaching interests.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.