The University Corporate Office – Campus & Real Estate, Delft University of Technology welcomes application to the position of Project Engineer Architectural.
The department is responsible for the technical maintenance of all buildings, sites, infrastructures, and energy facilities on the Campus. It develops and manages the multi-year maintenance plans and works closely with the Development and Projects departments for the execution of the larger maintenance works, new construction, and renovation projects.
Successful candidates will perform the following tasks and responsibilities
- Provide input for the multi-year maintenance forecast (MJOP).
- As a technical sparring partner, helps the organization define the functional request.
- Translates the functional request into a technical program of requirements.
- Independently creates work descriptions/specifications, draws up cost estimates and lead time planning, and coordinates these with the user/asset manager, planner, and cost expert (market conformity assessment).
- Is responsible for handing over the project to the project manager.
- Provides the tender/request for quotation for the work based on the work descriptions/specifications. Evaluates the offers/quotations and advises on the award.
- Is responsible for an integrated approach to activities, also across disciplines and/or departments. Take into account, for example, fire alarm systems, IT matters, moving in and out, and general security.
- Before implementation, coordinates the plans and works with the planner, building manager, user, Projects department, and any other disciplines within/outside the organization.
- Acts as a sparring partner from your field for all disciplines within CRE and for users with regard to the design and implementation of multi-year maintenance planning, modifications, user wishes, and tenant maintenance projects.
- Is responsible for drawing up task risk analyzes and work plans within the framework of the Working Conditions legislation and applying for work permits.
- Works closely with all disciplines within CRE, ICT & CFM, and with the users.
- A gross monthly salary of € 4,274
- Plenty of opportunities to follow education, training, and courses.
- Partially paid parental leave.
- An excellent pension scheme through ABP.
- Flexible working week
- Attention to healthy and energetic work with the Health Coach Program.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- HBO degree in Architecture.
- Experience of at least 3 years in multidisciplinary work preparation issues, preferably within a High Tech environment.
- Experience in making cost estimates and planning work.
- And also have experience in technical installation work is a plus.
- Job competencies: customer involvement, representativeness, flexible acting, collaboration, oral communication, analytical skills, collaboration, monitoring progress, written expression skills.
All applications letter along with CV should be, addressed to Mrs. Van Paassen to PO.UD@tudelft.nl, quoting vacancy number TUD00198.
Application Deadline: The vacancy remains open until it is filled.
For more information, visit the official site.