The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi calls for application from the academic community and the general public to the following job positions;
- Internal Auditor;
- Director, University Information Technology Services;
- Director of Procurement; and,
- Director of Sports.
The above-stated job position is fulltime-positions at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) that will last for five years and above with good working conditions and a friendly environment. The campus presents a panorama of beautiful and modern buildings interspersed with verdant lawns and tropical flora, which provide a cool and refreshing atmosphere congenial to academic studies. Within the short period of its existence, it has become an important center for the training of scientists and technologists for Ghana and other African countries, and other parts of the world.
Duration: 5 years
Attractive Salary and Conditions.
To apply for the Nkrumah University job positions, following eligibility criteria must be met by each applicant:
- be dynamic, self-motivated, and competent with proven ability;
- possess both professional qualification and relevant postgraduate degree;
- be well versed in the use of various contemporary auditing and accounting software (ACL, IDEA, Team Mate+, iAuditor, etc);
- be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- exhibit high sense of initiative, and managerial and organizational skills;
- be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff;
- be digitally literate.
Interested Candidates for the Nkrumah University job positions are to submit an Application Letter together with eight (8) copies of the following:
- Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees; and,
- A 1000-word Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the relevant position.
Deadline: July 16, 2021.
For more information on the Nkrumah University open positions, visit the official site .