Application is open to Nigerian students to apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Internship in Industrial Engineering 2021.
Julius Berger Plc Nigeria is one of the leading construction companies in Nigeria with around 13,000 employees and is one of the country’s largest private employers. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Passion, precision, and competence shape their employees at home and abroad. Set standards with them and become part of their successful team.
However, the deployment will take place in the commercial back office of the regional management and the service departments.
- Processing of business tasks
- Process management
- Support in the area of organization and purchasing.
Duration: 5-6 months
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- attractive remuneration
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event.
The following requirements are needed to be eligible for the Julius Berger internship program:
- Degree in industrial engineering from the 4th semester)
- good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams.
Use the online application option to send complete application documents including:
- Curriculum vitae,
- Cover letter,
For more information visit the official site.