Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) is looking for enthusiastic junior lecturers in Economics, Business Economics, and/or Finance.
As junior lecturers candidates are part of the teaching staff of the Undergraduate School and responsible for teaching activities in the Bachelor’s program Economics & Business Economics. They are involved in teaching tutorials and become the tutor of a group of freshmen students. In addition, they contribute to all other activities related to teaching in the Bachelor’s program. The selection of courses to teach depends on the candidate’s area of interest and background.
Duration: 4 Years
The Junior Lecturer Position in Economics, Business Economics, and/or Finance covers:
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €2,846 and a maximum of €4,490 depending on previous education and number of years of relevant work experience.
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- an attractive retirement scheme.
- partly paid parental leave and flexible employment conditions.
The successful candidate is should have the potential to become an excellent teacher in the field of economics, and/or finance. In particular, candidates are expected to:
- hold a Master’s degree in economics, business economics, finance or a related discipline;
- contribute to a wide range of courses and have affinity with the full spectrum of courses taught in the U.S.E. Bachelor’s programme;
- have excellent communication and coordination skills;
- speak and write English fluently.
Also, candidates who are about to graduate are also invited to respond.
Interested applicants for the Business Economics, and/or Finance position are to fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- a motivation letter;
- a complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae;
- the names and contact details of two references.
To apply to the Junior Lecturer Position in Economics, Business Economics, and/or Finance, click here.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.