The University of Groningen invites applications for the position of Junior Lecturers in Global Economics And Management (GEM).
The Department of GEM’s educational arm is predicted to be strengthened by the new junior lecturers. A junior lecturer’s job is primarily instructional, devoting 90% of their time to teaching duties and 10% to research and development. They, therefore, look for candidates who are dedicated to teaching at the highest level. Both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs allow for the completion of educational requirements. Candidates will oversee tutorial groups, bachelor thesis projects, and the grading of courses for both the bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Duration: 2 years
They offer candidates in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a salary depending on qualifications and work experience starting from a minimum of € 2,960 (salary scale 10) to a maximum of € 4,670 gross per month for a full-time position
- a holiday allowance of 8% of gross annual income
- an 8.3% year-end bonus
- minimum of 29 holidays and additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment.
Applicants for the Junior Lecturers positions in Global Economics And Management (GEM) should have the following qualifications:
- have an MSc degree in one of the master’s programs of GEM or a related discipline, preferably International Business, or are about to obtain one
- have experience as a student assistant or comparable work experience in an education environment
- are fluent in English
- have excellent communication, presentation, and teaching skills
- function well in an international environment
- have good interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work both independently and in a team.
Interested applicants can apply as Junior Lecturers in Global Economics And Management (GEM) by attaching the following document:
- a motivation letter
- a complete curriculum vitae.
To apply as Junior Lecturers in Global Economics And Management (GEM), click here
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.