The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) invites applications for its fully-funded Scholarship by King Abdullah to pursue Masters, Doctorate, MSc/Ph.D. Degree in its institution.
This program is a fully-funded Scholarships for international students in Saudi Arabia and is being funded by the King Abdullah Scholarship Program.
The MS/Ph.D. program is an attractive option for students looking for fast entry into the world of research. Students can apply for the Ph.D. program after completing an MS degree and are engaged in exciting research from the beginning of their program. The program typically takes four to five years to complete and students may complete an MS degree on the way to their Ph.D.
The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annually)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation support
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing, and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An official complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
- A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation. and
- Three letters of recommendation.
To apply click here.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.