The KDI School of Public Policy and Management in South Korea welcomes applications for its KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2022-23.
The Scholarship allows Masters, Ph.D. programs in the field of Public Policy, Development Policy, and Public Management.
GAS Scholarship for Master’s program: primarily intended for students from countries named on the DAC List of ODA recipient nations, as published by the OECD. (If a country is not named on the DAC List, applicants from these countries may be conferred a partial, rather than a full scholarship.)
- Tuition waiver and monthly stipend
- Round trip airfare for Seoul G20 Scholarship recipients.
An eligible candidate for KDI School of Public Policy and Management Postgraduate Scholarships 2022-23 for International Students;
- A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationalities, or an applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country
- Applicants for a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold both bachelor’s (min. 3 years) and master’s degrees or equivalent to both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Applications for the KDI School of Public Policy and Management Postgraduate Scholarships 2022-23 for International Students must include
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcripts with official grading system document
- Certificate of Graduation (or Diploma)
- Two recommendation letters. (Applicants must request Recommendation Letters to the recommenders by using online application system.)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test (Applicants can also submit an official document issued by their university proving that all the courses are fully instructed in English instead)
- Employment Verification (Required for government and public sector officials)
- Dissertation Research Proposal (Required for Ph.D. Applicant)
- Copy of passport
For detailed information on how to apply, click here.
Deadline: September 27, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.