Applications are currently ongoing for the King’s College London international scholarship for African students for the 2021-2022 academic session.
King’s College London is a globally recognized university that provides outstanding education and world-class science. They are committed to bringing about positive and long-term change in society and realizing their vision of a better world.
They are making a huge difference in societies, both in London and around the world, through their dedication to excellent education, impactful science, and sincere contribution to society. Postgraduate research scholarship is one of the ways in which they create an impact in society. To be among those selected for this scholarship, applicants must ensure that their topic of the Ph.D. must clearly be relevant to the continent of Africa.
Interdisciplinary projects are exclusively welcome, however, all projects must fall at the intersection of two or more of the following themes or disciplines:
- Digital Technology
- Global Health
- Conflict, Peace, and Security
Duration: 4 years
The King’s College PGR scholarship covers
- Full tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Research Support Grant.
- Be African citizens and permanent residents of the country in question;
- Have applied for the scholarship at King’s College London by the deadlines (as detailed in the ‘Application Process);
- Plan to conduct research on Africa that intersects two or more of the given themes or disciplines, as defined in the ‘Award Details’ section;
- plan to begin a full-time MPhil/Ph.D. program at King’s College London.
To apply for the Kings College International Postgraduate Research Scholarships for Africans click here.
Deadline: June 30, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.