The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship is open to candidates from Ethiopia, Liberia, and South Africa who demonstrate academic excellence, strong leadership capabilities, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship at IE was set up to remove financial barriers to education for high-potential individuals from Norway and Africa, helping them unleash their innovative business vision.
This generous donation is the most recent installment in IE Foundation’s Talent without Borders scholarship program, which awards scholarships to students from over 90 countries every year. The program was founded on the firm belief that talented individuals should have access to education, regardless of their socio-economic background. There are both full and partial scholarships available, including room and board for Master’s programs focused on technology, business, and development.
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Masters Scholarship covers up to
- 100% of tuition and
- living expenses (living expenses package included).
- Be a national of Liberia, Ethiopia or South Africa.
- Have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 75/100.
- Can demonstrate outstanding achievements in their personal and professional lives that have had an impact on their country or community.
- Demonstrate an international outlook, leadership qualities and a vision to better their home country.
- Proven financial need (preference given).
The application process for Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship
- Online Application.
- Online Assessment.
- Entrance Exam.
- Personal Interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with the Admissions Team.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021.
For more information and application to Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship, visit the official site.