Hanze University of Applied Sciences (Hanze UAS), Groningen welcomes applications for the above-stated position (Lecturer/ researcher Market Research).
The Institute for Finance, Management, and Entrepreneurship of Hanze University provides an educational environment to inspire and activate professionals focusing on market-oriented entrepreneurship of the national as well as the international business world. With its 3000 students and around 190 employees, SFME is one of the largest institutes of Hanze University of Applied Sciences (Hanze UAS).
- As a lecturer, the candidate will inspire students in the field of Market Research, Consumer Behaviour, and Strategic Marketing.
- Coach the students in project groups and in their final projects and support the process of active learning.
- Contribute to the internationalization and innovation of Marketing Management.
- Translate relevant developments in the professional field into parts of the curriculum and together with colleagues, re-develop parts of the curriculum, teaching methods, study material, and assessment tools, using the full possibilities of Blended Learning.
- As well as becoming part of the Marklinq research group, where a variety of market research is taking place.
- A gross monthly salary on a full-time basis ranging from € 3.453,- € 5.026, per month.
- A holiday allowance and a year-end bonus.
- Excellent professional and personal development programs and a secondary remuneration package.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Master degree (having a Ph.D. is an asset);
- Being a broad marketing professional, with recent professional experience in Market Research and preferably in Consumer behavior and Strategic Marketing as well;
- Active professional (international ) marketing network;
- Proven track record in Market Research, Consumer behavior, and Strategic marketing
- Teaching experience in higher (international) education, preferably having a didactical qualification in higher education;
- Excellent proficiency in English language;
- Ability to participate in (international) interdisciplinary teams;
- Innovative spirit.
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
Application Deadline: January 7, 2021.
For more information visit the official site.