The Institute of Engineering of Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen calls for applications for a Lecturer/Researcher position in Mathematics and Sensor Technology.
The Institute of Engineering is one of the schools of Hanze University of Applied Sciences (Hanzehogeschool) Groningen. They provide research and education on all aspects of engineering and specifically on energy transition and Smart Industry/ High Tech Systems and Materials. In their research in Smart Industry/ High Tech Systems and Materials, they have a specific focus on resource-deprived smart systems at the edge of the internet. They aim at the interaction between the real and the virtual world through sensors, smart systems, and artificial intelligence. The master Smart Systems Engineering is an essential part of their research.
However, as a lecturer, the candidate is responsible for developing and teaching new and existing modules, developing and conducting applied research, providing guidance and counseling to students, organizing and evaluating education.
- The salary will amount to a gross minimum € 3.453, and a gross maximum € 5.026, per month based on a full time position.
- A holiday pay and a year-end bonus.
The position Lecturer/Researcher Mathematics and Sensor Technology seeks candidates with:
- A Background in control systems engineering, robotics, applied mathematics, astronomy, experimental physics or electrical engineering.
- Preferably professional experience in signal processing and Bayesian statistics.
- A relevant PhD.
- Educational and research experience.
- Bilingual (English and Dutch, or willing to learn Dutch).
- Preferably familiar with Lean.
To apply for this position, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of motivation.
- Teaching statement.
To apply for the Lecturer/Researcher Mathematics and Sensor Technology, click here.
Application Deadline: November 14, 2021.
For more information on Lecturer/Researcher Mathematics and Sensor Technology, visit the official site.