Applications are invited to Leiden University scholarship for excellent students joining its full-time Master’s degree programme in Netherland.
Leiden University has been one of Europe’s leading international research-intensive universities. They analyze global developments and challenges through an international perspective on law, governance, security, health, and more. This expertise is further strengthened by strong links with international partners (NGOs, IGOs, UN organisations) in The Hague, city of international law, peace and justice.
There are three available levels of awards:
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
- For non-EEA/non-EFTA nationals who are applying for a Master’s programme at Leiden University. See additional note for UK students below.
- For students of all nationalities applying for an LLM Advanced Studies programme, or the MSC in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Applicants for all Master’s programme at Leiden University – with the exception of LLM (non-advanced) and MSc programmes at Leiden Law School.
- Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study programme(s), which must be relevant to the Master’s programme for which they are applying.
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of the online application, applicants are to indicate that they wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload the LExS motivation letter as instructed in their online application.
- Submit the online application, containing the LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- If applicants apply for more than one study programme and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.